Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 10 mins
Want an easy recipe that your kids will love, and love to make? Why not get them making these healthy Mini Pizzas! Topped with lots of fresh veg and melty mozzarella cheese, we’re sure they’ll love these kid size rainbow delights.
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line a large baking tray with baking paper.
- Toast sliced English muffins until just golden and place cut-side up on the tray.
- Cover the base of each muffin with tomato paste. Sprinkle with a small amount of cheese and top with capsicum, corn and baby spinach, as desired. Cover with slices of salami for a meat option. Top with additional remaining cheese.
- Bake for 5 – 6 minutes until the edges are crisp and the cheese has melted and is golden brown.
- Remove from oven and serve.