15 minutes (freezing time, 20 minutes)
- Place sultanas in a large heatproof bowl. Pour hot water over and let them soak for 10 minutes. Drain then place in a food processor and process for 1 minute until “dough like” consistency with some chunks remaining. Transfer to a large bowl and add the granola.
- In a small saucepan, warm honey and almond butter over low heat (you could do this in the microwave if you prefer.) Stir and pour over the muesli mixture, breaking up the raisins to disperse throughout. Combine well.
- Line a round cake tin or pizza tin with baking paper. Tip the muesli mixture into the dish, pack and press firmly to make a pizza base. Cover and let it firm up in the freezer for 20 minutes.
- While the granola pizza base is in the freezer, prepare your choice of fruit toppings.
- Remove granola pizza base from the tin and place on a serving plate. Spread with Greek yoghurt then top with toppings of your choice.