This versatile vegetable salad makes a perfect healthy side for a summer barbeque meal or a fresh yet filling lunch option (top it with some poached chicken if you like). The crisp snow peas and mild earthy broccolini paired with…
Looking for a healthy addition to your morning brekkie? Broccolini® is a delicious option to really kickstart your day with a healthy dose of folate, vitamin C and fibre, that’s a win in our books!
Recipe provided by Perfection Fresh Australia
- Cut any thick Broccolini® stems in half lengthways. Leave thinner stems whole.
- Heat a lightly oiled, large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Carefully crack the eggs into the pan. Scatter the tomatoes around the eggs in pan. Season with pepper. Cook for 3 minutes or until the eggs are cooked to your liking and tomatoes are slightly blistered.
- Meanwhile, steam or microwave the Broccolini®, until just tender. To microwave Broccolini®, place in the Broccolini® in a single layer on a microwave safe plate with the flowers facing towards the centre. Cover with damp paper towel or a lid. Microwave on HIGH (100%) for 2 minutes or until bright green and just tender.
- Split the piece of Turkish bread in half horizontally to give two thin layers. Lightly toast.
- Spread the ricotta between both slices of Turkish bread. Top with pepper strips, tomatoes, Broccolini® and egg. Sprinkle with dukkah. Serve.