Feeling like your toast is becoming a bit bland in the mornings? Why not whip up this delicious Peach Maple Chia Jam to boost your day!
We’re peachy keen on these Peach Donuts! Simple, tasty, and one the whole family will want to get involved in, this recipe is a winner!
This recipe was made in collaboration with our friend Adrian (Melbourne Food Nerd)!
- Peel the peaches and remove the core
- Mix flour and water well to make a batter
- Dip the peaches into the batter then cover with oats. Add to a baking tray
- Bake in a 200-degree oven for 20 minutes
- While the peaches are baking, add the cream, sugar and butter to a pot with a pinch of salt over medium heat
- Stir well until combined and it thickens
- Add the sauce over the top of the peaches. Enjoy!