- Preheat the oven to 180° C.
- Season the chicken with salt and pepper. Place the flour and parmesan in to a shallow bowl. Coat both sides of the chicken with the flour.
- Cook the bacon until crisp. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- In the same skillet, heat 2 tablespoons olive oil over medium heat. Add the chicken and cook until golden on both sides, about 3 minutes per side. Reduce the heat to medium low and pour in the wine. Simmer 5 minutes. Remove from the heat, arrange the cherry tomatoes around the chicken. Place a slice of bacon on top of the chicken. Add a slice of mozzarella, and 1-2 tomatoes slices to each piece of chicken. Spoon the pesto over each piece of chicken, and then drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake 5-10 minutes, until the cheese is melted. Top with fresh basil.