Prep: 10 mins | Cook: 50 mins
10 - 12 slices
Your mid-morning coffee just made a new best friend! Meet our scrumptious Rhubarb Banana Bread. We couldn’t help but put a seasonal produce twist on this much-loved bread.
- Pre-heat oven to 180ºC. and grease a loaf pan with cooking spray or butter.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and cinnamon. Set aside.
- Using a hand-held mixer or food processor, beat together the eggs, vanilla extract, mashed banana and honey until combined.
- Add the flour mixture to the wet ingredients and stir to combine the ingredients. Then gently fold in the chopped rhubarb.
- Pour the cake batter into the greased loaf pan. Bake in the oven for 50 minutes, or until the loaf is golden brown and a toothpick comes out clean.
- Allow the bread to cool in the pan for around 10 minutes. Carefully remove the bread from the pan, slice as desired and serve!