We’ve all noticed an increase in food prices. Finding a way to put affordable on the table is a daily challenge but with tasty dishes like this curry. It can definitely be done!
This delectable dip features roasted eggplants, aromatic garlic, zesty lemon, and a touch of grilled red pepper, all brought together with the goodness of olive oil.
Recipe written by Luke Croston
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C.
2. Place the eggplants into the hot oven and roast them until they become super soft.
3. While the eggplants are roasting, mix the chopped garlic, olive oil, lemon juice, and zest together to create a zesty dressing.
4.Once the eggplants are soft, remove them from the oven and let them cool for 10 minutes.
5. Peel the eggplants and place them into a serving bowl.
6. Drizzle the zesty dressing over the eggplants.
7. Garnish the dip with diced grilled red pepper and chopped parsley.
Pro Tip: You can also grill the eggplants on the BBQ for a smoky twist.