Are you looking for a flavourful low-fuss dinner recipe that can pre-prepared the day ahead? This recipe allows you to cook the meat and vegetables all in one saving time and effort. These juicy chicken skewers are bursting with flavour…
Mmmm. Our Roast Pork with Cherry Stuffing is a meat lovers dream! If you’re on meat duties this Christmas, consider putting this delicious dish on the menu… it’ll be sure to impress!
- Pre heat oven to 200 degrees.
- Pre heat non-stick fry pan.
- Add 1 tbspn of oil to pan, add onion, garlic and cook until softened.
- Remove the pan from the heat and stir in breadcrumbs, cherries, olives, lemon juice, parsley and egg yolk.
- Season to taste.
- Unroll the pork and cut away any excess fat.
- Spread half of the mixture over the flat piece of pork and roll up, starting from the thick side.
- Tie all intervals with a string.
- Pour remaining oil into roasting tray and put in the pork. Roast for 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- Form the remaining stuffing mixture into balls and add to the roasting tray around the meat.
- Bake the balls 15-20 minutes before the end of cooking time.
- Remove the pork from the oven and let it rest for 10 mins.
- Carve pork into thick slices and serve with stuffing balls.
Perfect for a Christmas lunch!