Mmmm. Our Roast Pork with Cherry Stuffing is a meat lovers dream! If you’re on meat duties this Christmas, consider putting this delicious dish on the menu… it’ll be sure to impress!
- Pre heat oven to 200 degrees.
- Pre heat non-stick fry pan.
- Add 1 tbspn of oil to pan, add onion, garlic and cook until softened.
- Remove the pan from the heat and stir in breadcrumbs, cherries, olives, lemon juice, parsley and egg yolk.
- Season to taste.
- Unroll the pork and cut away any excess fat.
- Spread half of the mixture over the flat piece of pork and roll up, starting from the thick side.
- Tie all intervals with a string.
- Pour remaining oil into roasting tray and put in the pork. Roast for 1 hour and 15 minutes.
- Form the remaining stuffing mixture into balls and add to the roasting tray around the meat.
- Bake the balls 15-20 minutes before the end of cooking time.
- Remove the pork from the oven and let it rest for 10 mins.
- Carve pork into thick slices and serve with stuffing balls.
Perfect for a Christmas lunch!