Crunchy on the outside, cheesy and gooey on the inside with just the right amount of corn and broccoli to make you feel like the kids are at least eating some vegetables. These are a perfect after-school hot snack to…
This dish features whole corn, charred to perfection, then generously coated with a creamy smoked chilli mayonnaise and topped with crunchy crushed corn chips.
Recipe written by Luke Croston.
1. Place the peeled corn into a hot pan.
2. Cook the corn until it’s slightly charred, giving it that delicious roasted flavour.
3. Crush the corn chips into rough crumbs.
4. In a bowl, mix together the mayonnaise, smoked paprika, chilli flakes, and the zest and juice of half the lime.
5. Once the corn is cooked to perfection, generously coat it with the smoky chilli mayonnaise.
6. Sprinkle the crushed corn chips over the top for a delightful crunch.
Don’t forget to serve with a fresh lime wedge for that extra zesty kick!
Pro Tip: You can also grill the corn on the BBQ for that irresistible smoky flavor.