Prep: 5 mins + 3 - 4 hours set time
We’re putting a slightly healthier spin on the classic marshmallow and dried fruit combo with our delicious Rocky Road recipe.
- Grease the inside of a standard sized slice pan, then line with baking paper allowing the sides to overhang slightly.
- Combine the coconut flakes, dried cranberries, flaked almonds and pistachio kernels in a large bowl.
- Place chocolate, coconut oil and salt in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of simmering water. Stir until melted and smooth. Alternatively, you can gently melt the mixture in the microwave in short intervals.
- Add the melted chocolate mixture to the dry ingredients. Stir well to combine.
- Spoon the mixture into the prepared pan, sprinkling the extra coconut flakes and chocolate eggs on top. Place in the fridge for 3 – 4 hours or until set.
- Remove from the fridge and let sit at room temperature for 5 minutes to soften slightly.
- Use a sharp knife to cut the rocky road into pieces. Enjoy!