Looking for something easy to throw together this weekend? We have the recipe for you!
- Preheat oven to 220C/200C fan-forced.
- In a large saucepan, place potatoes and cover with cold water, bringing to a boil over a high heat. Boil until just tender. Drain well and cut in half.
- In a large bowl place the broccoli, pear, and red onion. Season with salt and pepper. Transfer to a deep oven tray.
- In a jug, combine the stock and maple syrup, before pouring over the vegetables in the tray. Top with thyme sprigs and dot with butter. Bake for 20 mins.
- In a large frypan, cook the sausages over a medium heat until browned all over and almost cooked through.
- Remove the tray from the oven and add the sausages. Toss to coat in stock juice.
- Bake for a further 5-10 mins or until the sausages are cooked through. Enjoy!