‘I don’t like a quick and easy meal’…said no one ever! Our stuffed roast gold nugget pumpkin is quick, easy and will keep you full for a long period of time.
- Heat oven to 180C. Cut the pumpkin in half and scoop out the seeds.
- Place the pumpkin halves cut-side-down in a baking dish and cover the dish loosely with foil.
- Roast the pumpkin until soft (30 to 50 minutes). While the pumpkin is roasting, prepare the filling.
- Add 2 to 3 cups of your choice of filling into the centre of the pumpkin.
- Cover again with the foil. Roast until cooked (15 to 20 minutes)
- Add cheese on top of the pumpkin filling if desired. Serve immediately.