This Sushi Bowl recipe is ideal as a lunch or dinner option and will leave you feeling full in the best way possible.
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced
- 1 large carrot, peeled, cut into matchsticks
- 4 radishes, thinly sliced
- 1 cucumber, sliced diagonally
- 1 packet soba noodles
- 200g frozen edamame
- 300g sushi salmon
- 1 spring onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tbs soy sauce
- 1 tbs rice wine vinegar
- 1 tbs lime juice
- 1 tsp sesame oil
- ¼ teaspoon white sesame seeds + more to serve
- Chop the spring onions, carrot, radishes and cucumber.
- Cook the frozen edamame in a saucepan of boiling water following packet directions. Once cooked, rinse under cold water, then drain well. Peel, then set aside in a bowl.
- Cook the soba noodles following packet directions.
- Combine the spring onion, soy sauce, rice wine vinegar, lime juice, sesame oil and sesame seeds in a small bowl to make the dressing.
- Divide the cooked soba noodles among serving bowls. Top with carrot, cucumber, radish, spring onion, edamame and salmon. Drizzle over the dressing and top with sesame seeds.