We’re keeping you chocoholics satisfied with this sweet potato brownie recipe!
- Preheat oven to 170C.
- Line an 8×8 pan with baking paper.
- Gently heat your chosen nut butter until it’s smooth and runny.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the nut butter, sweet potato and vanilla extract.
- In a separate bowl, thoroughly combine all remaining ingredients.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and stir until combined.
- Pour the brownie mixture into the prepared pan.
- Bake in the oven on the middle rack for around 20 minutes. Note: The brownie will look a little under cooked, but will harden as it cools down.