This Crusty, Creamy Onion Tomato Soup will make you feel so cosy, you’ll be too sleepy for seconds! Packed full of fresh veg and flavour, this roasted Tomato soup is better than you could ever can. Love to see it,…
Who’s excited for the weather to cool down and soup season to start! Try our sweet potato & orange soup.
- Pre-heat oven to 200°C. Line baking tray with baking paper. Chop sweet potato into chunks approximately 1-inch thick.
- Heat 1 tbs oil in a small pan over low heat. Place garlic and onion in pan and cook for a few minutes until translucent.
- Place sweet potato and onion mixture on baking tray. Coat with remaining oil and salt and pepper. Bake at 200°C for approximately 20 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to cool.
- Transfer sweet potato mixture to a blender. Add orange zest, orange juice, vegetable stock and coconut milk. Blend until the mixture is smooth. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Divide soup into bowls. Garnish with spring onion and cream, and serve!