Prep time: 15 minutes / Cook time: 35 minutes
- 1/2 cup Greek Yoghurt
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 6 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon fresh ginger, sliced
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons garam masala
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 6-8 chicken thigh pieces (boneless, skinless)
- 1 layer of diced vegetables of your choice (we’ve used sweet potato, onion, zucchini, capsicum and potatoes)
- Coconut oil
- Salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees C
- Place all marinade ingredients together in a blender. Blend until smooth. Set 1/4 cup aside.
- Place chicken in a bowl and pour remaining marinade over top reserving the 1/4 cup for basting. Set chicken aside.
- Dice your vegetables and place in a baking dish. Try to make them fairly similar in thickness so they cook in about the same amount of time. Toss the vegetables with oil, salt and pepper and spread out.
- Place marinated chicken over the vegetables, spooning a couple teaspoons of the marinade over them if you like.
- Bake 25 minutes in the middle of the oven.
- Baste the chicken with a little more of the remaining marinade. Bake 10 more minutes or until chicken is done and vegetables are tender.
- You could serve with: Basmati rice, cucumber raita and naan bread.