Looking for a vegetarian dish to impress even the most ardent meat-loving family? Then look no further than these flavoursome slurpy mushroom noodles. The classic Sesame-Ginger combination draws out the rich umami taste of the mushrooms and served with a…
This Lamb and Mushroom Blended Turkish Pizza blends 25% Mushroom + 75% Lamb Mince! By using the Blenditarian method (switching out some mince for finely diced mushrooms), add some extra flavour with mushrooms, it’s easy!
- 125g mushrooms, finely chopped
- 375g lamb or beef mince
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tbsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- ½ tsp ground cumin
- ½ tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp salt
- 4 pieces Lebanese bread
- ¼ cup pine nuts
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ½ Spanish onion, thinly sliced
- 1 tbsp dried oregano, to serve
- ¼ lemon, cut into wedges, to serve
- ½ cup rocket leaves, to serve
- Preheat oven to 180℃ and line 2 baking trays with baking paper.
- Add mushrooms, mince, tomato paste, spices and salt to a large bowl. Mix to combine.
- Place one piece of Lebanese bread on each of the prepared trays. Spread a thin layer of the mushroom and mince mixture over the base of each piece of bread.
- Sprinkle with pine nuts then place in the oven to bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Once the pizza is cooked through and crunchy on the outside, remove from the oven.
- Scatter onion rings over the pizza. Drizzle with olive oil and a sprinkle of dried oregano. Serve with rocket leaves and a wedge of lemon.
- Repeat this process to make the remaining 2 pizzas.