Planning meals for the weekend the whole family can enjoy? This vegetarian gnocchi will have everyone drooling at the table!
- Dice onion, crush tomatoes, and mince garlic.
- Heat a large frying pan with high sides over medium heat. Add olive oil and saute onions until they begin to go translucent (4-5 minutes). Add garlic and saute for another 30 seconds.
- Dice tomatoes and add to pan with Italian seasonings, salt, pepper, and 2 cups water.
- Add uncooked gnocchi and stir together. Simmer for 5 minutes until the gnocchi is cooked.
- Serve with parmesan cheese and fresh basil.