10 mins + set time
I’m dreaming of a White Christmas….bark!
This sweet and savoury treat will be gone in an instant at your festive get-togethers.
- Begin by melting your white chocolate in the microwave
- Then on a lined baking tray, pour your white chocolate out until it’s a few millimetres thick.
- While the chocolate is still hot, sprinkle your cranberries, pistachios and sea salt flakes on top.
- Leave in the fridge for 6+ hours, or freeze until it is rock solid.
- Break up your bark on a plate and serve.