This Pumpkin Yellow Curry dish makes for the perfect hearty weeknight dinner for the cooler nights ?
- Preheat an oven to 180 degrees Celsius
- Place the chopped pumpkin on a baking tray, drizzle with oil, dust with salt and pepper and roast for 30 minutes or until tender
- In a large frypan, heat the coconut oil and add the curry paste, cooking through for one minute
- Add the coconut cream and bring it to the boil, reducing to a simmer for approximately 3 minutes
- Add the chickpeas, capsicum, peanuts and maple syrup
- Add in the roasted pumpkin and stir through
- Finally, add the spring onion, stir through for a minute and take off the heat
- Serve immediately with the chopped coriander
- You could enjoy this curry own its own, with rice, roti bread or noodles, it’s up to you!