Dips are such a great way to get vegetables in to your family’s daily diet without too much stress. Dips, crackers and veggie sticks are a fantastic option for a healthy snack. Easily serve as part of your child’s lunch…
Entertaining season is fast approaching which means salads and sides will be in high attendance at the kitchen table! Our Avocado Potato Salsa is a scrumptious side you’ll want to serve with every meal!
- Place the potatoes in a medium saucepan and cover with cold water.
- Place over high heat and bring to the boil.
- Cook for 10 minutes or until potato is tender.
- Refresh under cold running water. Drain well.
- Place the potato in a medium bowl.
- Add the avocado, sour cream and chives and gently toss until just combined
- Taste and season with salt and pepper. Spoon salsa into a serving bowl.
- Sprinkle with extra chives.
- Serve immediately with cos lettuce leaves, if desired.
Tip: Kipfler or baby red skinned potatoes will also work with this recipe.