These delectable Indian fritters are a true delight for the taste buds. Thinly sliced onions, generously spiced and enveloped in a chickpea flour batter, are fried to perfection until golden and crispy. Pairing them with cucumber raita, a refreshing dip…
Entertaining season is fast approaching which means salads and sides will be in high attendance at the kitchen table! Our Avocado Potato Salsa is a scrumptious side you’ll want to serve with every meal!
- Place the potatoes in a medium saucepan and cover with cold water.
- Place over high heat and bring to the boil.
- Cook for 10 minutes or until potato is tender.
- Refresh under cold running water. Drain well.
- Place the potato in a medium bowl.
- Add the avocado, sour cream and chives and gently toss until just combined
- Taste and season with salt and pepper. Spoon salsa into a serving bowl.
- Sprinkle with extra chives.
- Serve immediately with cos lettuce leaves, if desired.
Tip: Kipfler or baby red skinned potatoes will also work with this recipe.