Looking for a vegetarian dish to impress even the most ardent meat-loving family? Then look no further than these flavoursome slurpy mushroom noodles. The classic Sesame-Ginger combination draws out the rich umami taste of the mushrooms and served with a…
Indulge in these stuffed mushrooms full to the brim of cheesy, spinach goodness – The perfect weekend breakfast sorted!
This recipe is supplied by Australian Mushrooms.
- Pre heat the oven to 180 degrees C.
- To clean the mushrooms, brush the skin with a dry paper towel to remove any dirt.
- Using a small paring knife, remove the stems.
- Fill the base of the mushrooms with the baby spinach leaves, ripping larger leaves into smaller pieces.
- Carefully crack an egg into each mushroom on top of the spinach.
- Add a spoonful of marinated feta cheese as well as a drizzle of the feta marinating oil on top of the cracked egg.
- Add a pinch of salt and pepper and sprinkle a few leaves of the fresh thyme on top.
- Bake in the oven for 18-20 minutes or until the mushroom has softened and the egg is still soft inside.
- Serve straight away topped with parsley.