We have a delicious breakfast idea for you! Have a go at these Baked Eggs in Avocado. You can be creative and top them with whatever you like. We love topping ours with spring onion, feta, and bacon!
- Pre-heat the oven to 220C.
- Slice the avocados in half lengthwise and separate. Remove the pit, then scoop out some of the avocado flesh, creating a cavity.
- Place the avocado halves in a baking dish, then gently crack one egg into each half.
- Bake in the oven for 15-20 mins.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper, then top with goat’s cheese, bacon and spring onion.