Banana ghosts or Boo-nanas? Either way, these are an easy and healthy snack to make to get in the Halloween spirit this October! Recipe supplied by Australian Bananas
You can’t get much better than a classic Banana Bread for morning tea! Use up your favourite Australian Bananas in this delicious recipe.
Recipe provided by Australian Bananas
- Preheat the oven to 170C. Grease and Line a Large loaf tin ( approx. 24 x 10 cm)
- Mix the first 6 ingredients in a bowl.
- Mix the remaining dry ingredients (except the flaked coconut in another bowl.)
- Mix the two mixtures together and pour into the loaf tin.
- Bake for 45-50 minutes or until a knife inserted in the centre comes out clean