Looking for a new dinner recipe to impress the guests? Try our Beef Rissoles with Garlic Veggies which not only tastes amazing but packs in some veg too!
- Preheat the oven to 240C. Cut the butternut pumpkin into thin wedges. Place on a baking tray and drizzle with olive oil, season with salt and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Roast for 20-25 minutes.
- Cut capsicum into chunks and roughly chop the Asian greens. Finely chop the garlic. In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise and soy sauce. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine beef mine, breadcrumbs, egg, and salt and ½ the garlic. Using damp hands, form heaped spoonful’s of the mixture and flatten to make thick rissoles.
- In a large frying pan, drizzle olive oil over medium-high heat. Cook the capsicum, bok choy and remaining garlic. Cook until fragrant.
- In a separate frying pan, drizzle olive oil over medium-high heat. Cook the rissoles until browned.