Mix up your meals with our Chinese-inspired mandarin orange chicken. The zesty kick will have you drooling for more. 🍗
Stir-fries are such a great Autumn dinner dish because they’re packed full of veggies and tied together with a delicious sauce! Our Beef Stir-fry will have mouths watering around the dinner table.
- 1 tbsp corn flour
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tsp white sugar
- ¼ cup sesame oil
- STIR FRY
- 2 tbsp oil (olive or peanut)
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 250g beef strips
- ½ small brown onion, thinly sliced
- ½ red capsicum, sliced
- 1 carrot, sliced
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- Cooked white rice, to serve
- Coriander, to serve (optional)
- Combine all the sauce ingredients in a small bowl, mixing until smooth.
- Marinate the beef in 2tbsp of the sauce mixture in a bowl. Set aside for 10-15 minutes.
- Heat oil in a wok or pan over high heat. Add the garlic and cook until fragrant.
- Add the onion and cook until slightly softened. Add in the marinated beef and cook until it is light brown.
- Add the capsicum and carrots and stir fry for 30 seconds. Then pour over the stir-fry sauce and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add the spring onion and cook, until the sauce has thickened.
- Remove the wok from the heat, and serve immediately with cooked rice. Top the stir-fry with coriander if desired.