Who doesn’t love a quick pick-me-up drink? Our avocado and banana smoothie will get you right through to dinner! ??
- To make the cucumber juice, cut a whole cucumber into chunks and blend with a splash of water.
- Pour the cucumber puree into a sieve and set aside the juice. Discard of the remaining solids.
- Muddle the cucumber juice, blackberries and mint in a cocktail shaker until the berries break down.
- Add the vodka (if using), lime juice, sugar syrup and a handful of ice. Shake for 30 seconds. Strain the mixture and pour into highball glasses with ice. Top with soda water.
- Garnish with additional lime, mint and blackberry if you’d like.