Pizza for breakfast? No objections here! Our tomato and rocket topped Breakfast Pizza will put a giant smile on your face AND have you feeling full until at least lunchtime!
- Preheat oven to 200°C. Line two large baking trays with baking paper, or lightly grease them.
- Heat a large fry pan over a medium-high heat. Cook the bacon rashers until golden brown. Transfer to a plate lined with paper towel.
- Add a drizzle of olive oil, then add the mushrooms to the pan and cook for 1-2 mins or until just tender and browning.
- Place the pita breads or pizza bases onto the prepared baking trays. Evenly spread the bases with the passata.
- Sprinkle over half the grated cheese and top with the spinach, bacon, mushroom and cherry tomatoes. Sprinkle over the remaining cheese, then crack 2 or 3 eggs onto each pizza.
- Bake in the oven for 12-15 mins or until the cheese melts and the bases are crisp.
- To serve, sprinkle the pizzas with rocket and slice with a pizza cutter.