These Broccoli Fritters are the perfect healthy dish to whip up this weekend🥦 Whether you choose to eat them for brekky, lunch, dinner or just as a snack – we promise you’ll love them!
- Steam the broccoli until tender but not so soft that it’s mushy. Drain and then use a potato masher or fork to squash the broccoli slightly.
- Lightly beat the egg in a bowl, then add the garlic, flour, parmesan and milk. Mix well to combine, then add the broccoli and mix once again thoroughly.
- Heat 1 tbsp of oil in a fry pan over medium heat.
- Put ¼ cup of the batter into the pan and flatten gently to a 1cm thickness. Cook 3-4 fritters at a time depending on the size of the pan.
- Cook each side for 2-3 mins or until golden brown. Set cooked fritters aside and repeat with the remaining batter.
- Serve alongside a leafy green salad and a dollop of your favourite sauce.