A delicious cocktail idea for the weekend ahead! Our gorgeous Gin and Grapefruit Cocktail thoughtfully combines the tart flavour of grapefruit juice with the floral undertones of gin. Perfection!
Bid a warm farewell to Autumn with our Caramel Apple Pie Mocktail. It’s sweet but with a touch of cinnamon and a rosemary garnish, it’s the perfect antidote to cool weather!
- In a jug, mix the apple cider and caramel syrup. Add the cinnamon.
- Cut the apples into thin slices and add them to the jug.
- Add the rosemary sprigs and let mixture sit for 15 mins.
- Next, pour the sparkling water into the jug and mix.
- Grab the glasses and rim them with the brown sugar.
- Evenly divide the mocktail between six serving glasses.