Are you looking for a flavourful low-fuss dinner recipe that can pre-prepared the day ahead? This recipe allows you to cook the meat and vegetables all in one saving time and effort. These juicy chicken skewers are bursting with flavour…
We sure do love a summer BBQ! Our recipe for cevapi & a rustic potato salad is sure to delight your guests, or your family.
- In a bowl, mix together all of the cevapi ingredients.
- On a plate, use your hands to form 3 inch long sausages.
- In a pan with hot oil, begin to fry the cevapi on all sides until golden brown.
- To create the potato salad, fry off your bacon pieces. Steam your potatoes until tender in the middle.
- Add the potatoes and bacon to a bowl, stirring through the mayo and seasoning with salt and pepper. Top with spring onion and enjoy!