These colourful Thai Chicken Bowls are a great meal prep dish to prepare as lunches for the week ahead. When mixed with the crunchy Carrot, Cabbage and tender chicken, the satay sauce really brings the dish together!
These new Chicken Fajita Bowls are another great dish to meal prep for the week ahead. They’re quick, easy, and filled with delicious produce from your local Fruit and Veg shop like Capsicum, Avocado, Lime and Coriander.
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 3 large chicken breasts
- 3 large capsicums
- 1 onion
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ½ cup salsa
- 1 tbsp chilli powder
- ½ tsp cumin
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- ¼ tsp pepper
- 1 tsp salt
- Cheddar cheese, grated
- Salsa, to serve
- Coriander, to serve
- Avocado, to serve
- Lime, to serve
- Corn chips, to serve
- Preheat oven to 220°C and line a tray with baking paper.
- In a small bowl, combine the olive oil, salsa, dried herbs and salt and pepper. Set aside.
- Slice the chicken into bite sized pieces. Toss with half of the seasoning mixture.
- Slice the capsicums into strips and thinly slice the onion. Toss vegetables with the remaining seasoning mixture.
- Place the chicken and vegetables onto the prepared tray and bake for 20-22 mins, or until cooked through, stirring halfway through.
- In 6 containers, place ½ cup of rice in each. Divide the chicken, vegetables, cheese, and salsa evenly between the containers.
- When ready to eat, serve with a lime wedge, avocado, chopped coriander, and corn chips.