Mix up your meals with our Chinese-inspired mandarin orange chicken. The zesty kick will have you drooling for more. ?
Snuggle up tonight with a serving of this deliciously creamy Chicken & Leek Pie. Why not pair it with some healthy steamed Greens from your local Fruit and Veg shop too!
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Heat butter and oil in a large pan, before adding in the chicken. Cook, stirring, for around 7 mins until chicken has browned. Add in the leek and stir again for another 5 mins. Add flour and stir for 1 more min.
- Next, add in the stock, cream and thyme leaves. Bring contents of the pot to a boil, and season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer the chicken mixture to a greased baking dish, then cover with the sheets of puff pastry. Whisk your egg, and brush onto your puff pastry.
- Bake pie in the oven for around 30 mins, or until golden on top.
- Once cooked, remove pie from the oven and let sit for 5 mins before serving.