1. Rinse the strawberries and pat dry.
2. Line a tray with baking paper.
3. Melt the chocolate. Alternatively, you can melt the chocolate in a microwave in short bursts, making sure it doesn’t burn.
4. Dip the strawberries one by one into the melted chocolate, ensuring they are coated 3/4 of the way up. Carefully lift and twist the strawberry as you pull it out of the chocolate, to ensure the excess chocolate drips back into the bowl.
5. Place each chocolate dipped strawberry onto the lined baking tray.
6. Place the tray with strawberries into the fridge to set.