Your morning yoghurt, with a twist! Do you have a fussy eater in your household, that likes to say no to breakfast? This simple recipe for our berry yoghurt bark will make mornings easy, and berry delicious!
We didn’t think apples could get any more delicious until we made these Cinnamon Apple Chips!
- Preheat an oven to 95 degrees Celsius and line two or three large baking trays with baking paper.
- Thinly slice the apples using a mandolin or a knife.
- Remove any seeds from the individual slices.
- Spread the apple slices onto the lined baking trays in a single layer.
- Gently sprinkle the cinnamon over each apple slice, making sure to cover both sides.
- Bake the apple slices in the oven for 1 hour, then flip the apple slices over and bake until crisp, approximately an additional 1 hour.
- Remove the apple chips from the oven and allow to sit at room temperature for around 5 minutes. If the apples aren’t crispy enough, continue baking them in the oven until they reach your desired crispiness.
- Remove the apple chips from the baking trays and allow them to cool completely before storing them in an airtight container.