Satisfy your sweet tooth with these soft and fluffy rhubarb and almond muffins which not only taste like a warm hug but are also gluten-free and provide for a deliciously sweet, tart flavor
We didn’t think apples could get any more delicious until we made these Cinnamon Apple Chips!
- Preheat an oven to 95 degrees Celsius and line two or three large baking trays with baking paper.
- Thinly slice the apples using a mandolin or a knife.
- Remove any seeds from the individual slices.
- Spread the apple slices onto the lined baking trays in a single layer.
- Gently sprinkle the cinnamon over each apple slice, making sure to cover both sides.
- Bake the apple slices in the oven for 1 hour, then flip the apple slices over and bake until crisp, approximately an additional 1 hour.
- Remove the apple chips from the oven and allow to sit at room temperature for around 5 minutes. If the apples aren’t crispy enough, continue baking them in the oven until they reach your desired crispiness.
- Remove the apple chips from the baking trays and allow them to cool completely before storing them in an airtight container.