This one-mug marvel is seriously yum and so easy to make!
With everything you need in one handy mug sized recipe, this personal pt of cinnamon Apple will keep you satisfied! All the benefits of baking, without the fuss and washing up?
Yes, please! Also, this recipe is Vegan optional!
- Cut 2/3 of an apple into small 1cm cubes. Add into a microwaveable mug.
- Add ½ teaspoon of brown sugar and ½ teaspoon of cinnamon. Mix thoroughly
- Microwave for around 30 seconds on high until the apple is softened.
- Add 1 tablespoon of butter, 2 tablespoons of milk and 1 tablespoon of brown sugar. Mix.
- Now add 3 tablespoons of plain flour with ¼ teaspoon of baking powder. Mix well.
- Microwave for around 60 seconds until cooked through
- Top with vanilla ice cream, leftover apple and some berries.
Tip: Sub in preferred milk/butter for a Vegan optional treat!