Easter is right around the corner! If you’re anything like us and have a bit of a sweet-tooth, you simply must try our Coconut Easter Egg Cocktails.
- Skewer a mini egg through to the middle of each stick. Prep your glasses by dipping the rim in chocolate syrup (or water, then cocoa).
- In a blender, blitz together your coconut water and coconut flesh from the fresh coconut to form a thin but creamy mixture.
- Place Baileys, vodka, and coconut cream into a cocktail shaker. Add ice. Shake and combine.
- Strain into glasses and repeat if you had too much liquid for your shaker.
- Dust your cocktails with cocoa and enjoy.
Note: You can make this into a mocktail by omitting the vanilla vodka and Bailey’s, and adding a dash of vanilla essence instead.