How good is a warm bowl of soup on a chilly winter’s day? Our new Creamy Cauliflower Soup is full of delicious cauliflower and potatoes. It’s a concoction that’ll soothe the soul. Serve it alongside some fresh or toasted bread and you’ve got yourself a filling lunch for the day!
- Break the florets off the cauliflower head and roughly chop the stalk.
- Place all ingredients in a large pot over high heat and bring to the boil. Once boiling, turn the heat down to medium and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes, or until the cauliflower is very soft.
- Use a blender to blend the soup mixture until smooth. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Add additional milk or water if you would like the soup to be less thick. Alternatively, allow to simmer for longer if you’d prefer a thicker soup.
- Serve garnished with fresh chives, roasted cauliflower and drizzled with cream if desired.