This Carrot and Orange soup is a great way to use up those bulk bags of carrots and oranges. The sweetness of sauteed onions and carrots combined with a little zing of orange will keep you dipping in your bread…
Need an easy one minute meal? Our one-pan fish in lemon butter sauce with broccoli is the perfect weekday dish!
- Preheat the oven to 200C.
- Melt butter in a frying pan on medium-high heat, then pour in the wine. Simmer for 2 minutes. Add cream and simmer for another 2 minutes.
- In a small bowl, combine lemon juice and a few tablespoons of the cream sauce. Add sauce to the frying pan and simmer for 1 minute. Remove from heat and add capers.
- Place fish fillets at the bottom of the pan and place the broccoli on top.
- Cook for 10-15 minutes. Serve on its own, or with a side of rice.