This Carrot and Orange soup is a great way to use up those bulk bags of carrots and oranges. The sweetness of sauteed onions and carrots combined with a little zing of orange will keep you dipping in your bread…
Celebrate with your little ones by making this Ghostly Pizza, featuring cheeky little spiders and ghosts. It wouldn’t be complete without fresh Basil leaves and bursting Cherry Tomatoes from your local Fruit and Veg shop of course!
- Place a rack on the bottom third of the oven, then pre-heat to 220°C. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Spread pizza sauce on top of the pizza base, leaving a border all around, and bake until the edges are golden brown, around 10-15 mins.
- Meanwhile, carefully slice the olives in half. Slice 1 half of each olive into 8 slices (for the spider legs). Cut the cheese into ghost shapes, then top with small pieces of olive to make the eyes.
- Remove pizza from the oven and top with the cheese ghosts. Place the uncut olive halves around the ghosts and use the sliced olives to give each spider 8 legs.
- Return pizza to the oven and bake until the cheese just starts to look melted, around 30-60 secs. Serve topped with fresh cherry tomatoes and basil.