Aren’t these Healthy Pizza Scrolls just cute as a button? Not only are they super easy to make, but they’re perfect for hiding vegetables from fussy eaters! We hid zucchini, mushrooms and capsicum in these ones!
- Preheat oven to 200C. Line a baking tray with baking paper. Set aside
- Spread the puff pastry with the tomato paste, then top with the dried herbs.
- Cover with the ham and veggies, before topping with cheese and roll up like scrolls.
- Cut into 2cm rounds, and space out scrolls evenly on the lined baking tray.
- Bake in the oven for 15 mins.
- Remove scrolls from the oven once browned and serve warm.