Happy Halloween! ? To celebrate this spooky day, why not make these healthy Apple Critters with your little ones. They’ll have fun creating them and even more fun eating them!
Do your kids love roll ups? Then you’ll be happy you found our Homemade Fruit Roll Ups – a healthy alternative full of natural sugars! You can use your little one’s favourite fruit but here we’ve used Mango and mixed Berries.
- Place a rack in the middle of the oven, then preheat oven to 80C. Line a small baking tray with baking paper.
- In a blender, purée the fruit of your choice in a blender with the honey until smooth.
- Spread the puréed fruit onto the lined tray in a thin, even layer, ensuring the edges aren’t thinner than the middle for even baking.
- Bake in the oven until the mixture is no longer sticky (around 4 hours).
- Once done, remove the tray from the oven and allow to cool for a minimum of 2 hours.
- Using clean kitchen scissors, slice into thick strips (around 1 inch), and roll up with the baking paper on the outside.
- Store the roll ups in an airtight container at room temperature for up to one week.