Finding there isn’t enough time in the morning, but still want a healthy breakfast? These baked prosciutto cups are perfect for preparing ahead of time, as they can be reheated in minutes!
Burritos for breaky? Don’t mind if we do! Say hello to our Kale, Mushroom and Feta Breakfast Burritos. They’re so yum you’ll want to eat them for breakfast, lunch and dinner!
- Heat olive oil in a pan over a medium heat. Add the onion and cook for 5 mins, until it is soft and translucent. Then add the mushrooms to the pan, cook for 3 mins, until they’re soft.
- Add the kale to the pan, cooking for a further 2 mins, until the kale is wilted.
- While the vegetables are cooking, beat the eggs with the salt, pepper, and oregano. Add the eggs to the pan and cook for 3-4 mins, until the eggs are cooked through.
- Sprinkle the feta cheese evenly over the contents of the pan, then remove the pan from the heat and allow to cool.
- Scoop ¾ cup of the cooled egg & vegetable mixture onto each tortilla. Sprinkle each with ¼ cup of the grated cheddar cheese, then fold the ends over and roll tightly to form a burrito.
- Heat each burrito in a microwave until it is steaming hot, then place in a sandwich press to crisp up the outsides if desired. Enjoy!