These candied orange slices are a perfect sweet treat to serve guests with coffee over the festive season. Although they look sophisticated, they are surprisingly easy to make and store in the fridge. Cara Cara oranges are the perfect oranges…
Are you a Lemon lover? Treat yourself (and your loved ones if they’re lucky!) by baking up a storm this weekend. These are our Lemon Bars which are a little bit tangy and a LOT delicious!
- Crush the biscuits and stir in the desiccated coconut.
- Next, add in the lemon zest and mix to combine.
- Finally, add in the melted butter and condensed milk and stir well.
- Press mixture into a lined slice tin and allow to set in the fridge.
- To make the icing, combine the icing sugar, butter, and lemon juice.
- Spread the icing over the set base, then top with shaved coconut and lemon zest, if desired. Enjoy!