Satisfy your sweet tooth with these soft and fluffy rhubarb and almond muffins which not only taste like a warm hug but are also gluten-free and provide for a deliciously sweet, tart flavor
Are you a Lemon lover? Treat yourself (and your loved ones if they’re lucky!) by baking up a storm this weekend. These are our Lemon Bars which are a little bit tangy and a LOT delicious!
- Crush the biscuits and stir in the desiccated coconut.
- Next, add in the lemon zest and mix to combine.
- Finally, add in the melted butter and condensed milk and stir well.
- Press mixture into a lined slice tin and allow to set in the fridge.
- To make the icing, combine the icing sugar, butter, and lemon juice.
- Spread the icing over the set base, then top with shaved coconut and lemon zest, if desired. Enjoy!