10 mins + 4 hours set time
Meet our melt-in-your-mouth Mango Mousse 🥭 Five ingredients… that’s all you need to make this simple yet scrumptious dessert.
- In a blender, combine the mango with the orange juice, lime juice and condensed milk. Puree until the mixture is very smooth (around 1 min).
- In a medium bowl, beat the cream with an electric mixer until soft peaks form.
- Next, add one quarter of the mango puree mixture into the whipped cream. Use a spatula to fold the mango very gently into the cream.
- Repeat with the remaining mango puree, one quarter at a time, until all the puree is incorporated.
- Divide the mixture between 4 small glasses. Place in the fridge for at least 4 hours (ideally overnight) to allow the mousse to set.
- When ready to serve, garnish with extra whipped cream, a few diced mango pieces, and a mint leaf.