Are you looking for a flavourful low-fuss dinner recipe that can pre-prepared the day ahead? This recipe allows you to cook the meat and vegetables all in one saving time and effort. These juicy chicken skewers are bursting with flavour…
Recipe provided by Australian Cherries.
- Pre heat non-stick fry pan.
- In a large bowl, combine cous cous in boiling water and set aside for 5 minutes.
- Spray non-stick fry pan with spray olive oil.
- Add diced lamb and cook until desired and then set aside.
- Run a fork through the cous cous to separate grains.
- Add cherries, mint, cheese, and pine nuts to cous cous and stir well.
- Serve cous cous on each plate and top with strips of grilled lamb.
- Add 1 tspn of yoghurt on lamb.
This dish is also nice with seared tuna steak.