Mix up your meals with our Chinese-inspired mandarin orange chicken. The zesty kick will have you drooling for more. ?
Our new Moroccan Lamb & Chickpeas dish is a dinner you’ll be happy to serve to the family and guests alike! It’s simmered in fragrant spices and served on a bed of couscous!
- 500g lamb mince
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 cups brown onion, sliced vertically
- ½ cup carrot, sliced on the diagonal
- ¾ tsp ground cumin
- ¾ tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp ground coriander
- 2 cups chicken stock
- ½ cup sultanas
- 3 tbs tomato paste
- 1 ½ tbs lemon rind, finely grated
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- ½ cup fresh coriander, chopped
- 1 tbs fresh lemon juice
- Couscous, cooked, to serve
- Heat a large non-stick fry pan over a medium-high heat.
- Add the lamb mince to the pan and cook for 6 mins, stirring to break it up into smaller pieces.
- Once cooked, remove the lamb from the pan and set aside.
- Wipe out the pan, then add then olive oil, swirling to coat. Add the onion and carrot to the pan and sauté for 4 mins.
- Add the cumin, cinnamon, and coriander, and sauté for 30 secs, stirring constantly.
- Add the reserved lamb back to the pan, alongside the chicken stock, sultanas, tomato paste, lemon rind, salt and chickpeas. Bring mixture to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer for 4 mins or until the mixture thickens.
- Remove from heat, then stir through the coriander and lemon juice. Serve on a bed of couscous and enjoy!