A twist on the classic Spag Bowl, this Chicken & Broccoli Bolognese is simple to make and great for busy weeknight evenings!
Are you looking for a cosy mid-week dinner idea? Look no further than our new Mushroom Gnocchi. It’s so moreish the whole family will be coming back for seconds, long after the pan is empty!
- Heat 1-2 tbsp olive oil in a shallow casserole dish that can go on the stove. Fry the mushrooms for 5-6 mins over a medium-high heat until brown. Add the garlic and chopped sage, and cook, stirring, for another minute.
- Pour in the chopped tomatoes, ½ cup of water, and the balsamic vinegar. Simmer for 5-10 mins until the sauce has thickened. Stir in the gnocchi and cook for 5 minutes or until tender.
- While the gnocchi is cooking, heat the grill to a high heat. Scatter the grated cheeses over the gnocchi. Add the reserved sage leaves on top, then drizzle with a little of extra olive oil.
- Grill the casserole for 3-4 mins until the cheese is melted and is golden brown.
- Divide between serving bowls and enjoy!