Looking for a vegetarian dish to impress even the most ardent meat-loving family? Then look no further than these flavoursome slurpy mushroom noodles. The classic Sesame-Ginger combination draws out the rich umami taste of the mushrooms and served with a…
Add Mushies to your breakfast and indulge in this deliciously creamy toast topped with your favourite Aussie Mushrooms!
This recipe was supplied by Australian Mushrooms
- 200g (10-15) Australian mushrooms, whole or halved
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- ½ cup cottage cheese
- 1 tbsp chopped chives
- 1 tbsp chopped dill
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- 1 tbsp chopped coriander
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp honey
- Pinch salt
- 4 slices gluten free bread
- Additional herbs, to serve
- Preheat oven to 200℃ and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Place mushrooms on the prepared tray. Drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast for 8-10 minutes.
- Combine the cottage cheese, chopped herbs, olive oil, honey and salt in a bowl.
- Toast the bread.
- To assemble, spread the herbed cottage cheese mixture over the base of the bread and top with mushrooms.
- Season with cracked pepper and serve with additional fresh herbs.