Satisfy your sweet tooth with these soft and fluffy rhubarb and almond muffins which not only taste like a warm hug but are also gluten-free and provide for a deliciously sweet, tart flavor
Orange you glad you saw this? 😉 Our new Orange & Poppy Seed Cake is the perfect sweet treat to bake this weekend. It’ll leave your house smelling divine, and your tummy will be pretty happy too!
- Preheat oven to 170C, and grease and line an 18-20cm cake pan or loaf tin.
- Puree the orange (with the peel left on) in a food processor.
- Add the melted butter, eggs, and sugar and combine.
- Finally, add the flour and poppy seeds and combine.
- Bake the cake in the oven for approx. 45 mins or until a skewer comes out clean when inserted.
- Once done, remove cake from the oven. Allow to cool for a few mins in the pan, then transfer to a wire rack.
- Top with fresh orange slices and enjoy while warm!