Raspberry and white chocolate… name a more dynamic duo! These White Choc & Raspberry Cookies are the sweet snack of our dreams. Baked to perfection and topped with delicious fresh Raspberries from your local Fruit and Veg shop, they’re the…
Orange you glad you saw this? 😉 Our new Orange & Poppy Seed Cake is the perfect sweet treat to bake this weekend. It’ll leave your house smelling divine, and your tummy will be pretty happy too!
- Preheat oven to 170C, and grease and line an 18-20cm cake pan or loaf tin.
- Puree the orange (with the peel left on) in a food processor.
- Add the melted butter, eggs, and sugar and combine.
- Finally, add the flour and poppy seeds and combine.
- Bake the cake in the oven for approx. 45 mins or until a skewer comes out clean when inserted.
- Once done, remove cake from the oven. Allow to cool for a few mins in the pan, then transfer to a wire rack.
- Top with fresh orange slices and enjoy while warm!